Phone or email...
Get in touch
We are looking for Long-Term or Short Term In-Home Caregivers for our locations, as well as Personal Domestic Helpers to perform simple chores and errands.
- Are you seeking a rewarding career with flexible hours that fits in your schedule?
- Are you passionate to help people of all ages and lifestyles in your local community?
- Are you compassionate, trustworthy, a good communicator, reliable and resourceful?
If so, please read on!
As a Personal Domestic Helper of Caring With Kindness, you are required to provide personal in-home service for active, busy young families, seniors, people with disabilities, Individuals recovering from an illness, operation or an accident.
As a Personal Domestic Helper, you will be assigned a client with the client’s services that you have the option to decline.
No certification is required for the non-medical duties you will be asked to perform that you would enjoy or are certified for (see Certifications Required below), such as light housecleaning, running errands, laundry, driving clients to appointments, grocery shopping, prepping/cooking meals, yard work, gardening, etc., expect the following Certifications required should you wish to join our team:
- Current criminal record/vulnerable sector check.
- Liability insurance coverage.
- Good drivers abstract (if driving clients).
- FOODSAFE (if prepping/preparing meals).
- Any specialized certification (e.g. Aesthetician, Electrical, Plumbing, etc.).
If interested in joining our CWK Team, we are expanding right across B.C., so please let us know what B.C. community you are in. Please attach a copy of your current resume to the form below (file types PDF, DOC, DOCX accepted). The successful candidates who we feel would be a good fit to our clients will be contacted.